If you are looking opportunities to work on high profile rail projects and advanced technology alongside experts from the UK, Come and join the fastest growing rail business in the world! Click the link and apply
Experience: 3+ Years
Mandatory: Holds an IRSE Licence(s), of design license or higher.
Education: Bachelor’s in electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary design environment
- Experience of using Microstation CAD software, Plan Software, Knowledge of variety of signalling equipment and systems.
- Scheme Plan Design, Control Table, Location Design and Signal overrun risk Assessment.
- Existing design alteration/modification.
- Familiar with Network rail procedure and Group Standard.
- Knowledge about TPWS system, Correlation, ATP and CBTC given advantage.
What we can offer:
- The possibility to work in exciting and challenging industry
- To develop you professionally and to expand your knowledge to make a difference everyday!
- Personalised career growth and access to international opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Health and Wellness Plans