Looking for a skilled and dedicated Ninja Developer for Gurgaon office, responsible for but not limited to translating technical specifications into reliable and maintainable software solutions or applications. Exp 7+ Yrs. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. Click the link for more detail
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
- Web Server: Microsoft IIS, Linux platform (Kestrel)
- Development: ASP.Net MVC, RESTful Web API, Service Oriented Architecture, .Net Core 2.0, OAuth
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012
- Testing: Unit Testing framework NUnit, Moq
- Reporting Services and Crystal reports
- Other: Object oriented programming, Service Oriented Architecture
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications.
- Must have good exposure to presentation layer development of web applications using ASP.Net MVC , AJAX, JQuery and Java Script.
- Sound understanding and experience in database queries, Stored Procedures or table architecture in MS SQL 2016,2014,2012.
- Should be able to demonstrate capability of coding using test driven development in a competitive environment.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of OOPS/ SOA / OOD / RDBMS
- Strong fundamental knowledge of TFS/GIT version control.
- MCSD / MCAD certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Telerik controls web, ORM (Dapper preferably, EF) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of design methodologies/ patterns
- Design and develop database structure (SQL Server) as per the technical specifications.
- Assist in performance testing, documentation and deployment on production environment.
- Technical level support for existing products and applications.
What we can offer:
- The possibility to work in exciting and challenging industry
- To develop you professionally and to expand your knowledge to make a difference everyday!
- Personalised career growth and access to international opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Health and Wellness Plans