Why Choose Offshore Software Development?
Building on your internal skills.
When you need to quickly build the skills within your team without blowing the project budget, our IT offshore software development is ideal. Our IT outsourcing services let you build on the foundations you already have to create the development team with the necessary skills, experience, and attributes you need to ensure your project is a success without committing to long-term contracts. It’s the flexible, adaptable, and smart way of acquiring the talent your project demands.
Wherever your in-house team is based and no matter the sector you operate in, BSL can deliver an effective, efficient, and reliable team that supports your overall ambitions.
Our Offshore Development Services
Our IT offshore services give you access to our full stack developers who are highly skilled across a diverse range of areas. We make accessing the specific IT skills you need simple, safe in the knowledge that they’re being handled be a reliable, dependable professional.
We remove the usual challenges businesses and organisations can face when they’re looking to scale their software development capabilities. The issues of sourcing the right skills, funding recruitment costs, and managing the whole process are eliminated entirely – we take care of all that for you.
Our agile approach means you have access to the skills you need, when you need them. If you need your support to increase as you approach a specific software development milestone or only need developers to work on a short-term project, it’s no problem at all thanks to our adaptable approach.
Here at BSL, we’ve got an extensive portfolio that we’re continuing to build on. Having worked with organisations launching their first software development project right through to working with the likes of Taylor Wimpey, National Grid, and Lend Lease, you can rest assured that we can complete your project professionally, efficiently, and in a way that’s cost effective to you.
Our consultancy approach means that we really get to understand what each client wants to achieve. Combined with the dedicated team approach and flexible delivery models, our offshore development service provides essential support.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE)
Extended Offshore team
ASP.NET / SQL Developers
Java / J2EE / Oracle Developers
iOS / Android / Hybird Developers
Technical Support (1st, 2nd & 3rd line)
Key Benefits of Using Our Offshore Development Service
If you have a software development project in mind, outsourcing can provide you with a valuable option. Whether you’re a start-up aiming to efficiently develop your initial products or a large enterprise that needs to scale an existing software development team, there are plenty of benefits.
- Manage costs as your business grows. With our software development outsourcing service, you have no recruitment costs, and you’ll enjoy the benefit of lower procurement costs.
- Improve your operational flexibility. Seamlessly extend your existing team with our comprehensive smart sourcing services.
- Stay in the loop. We use Agile principles for our offshore software development, which keeps us all up to date, and focused on your goals.
- Access up to the minute technology development expertise. By partnering with us, you’ll work with our offshore team of developers, designers, and testers who will advise the technology solution that’s right for you.
- Improve productivity of your existing staff by outsourcing your software development. Let us help you make the most of your existing team’s core skills and capacity by smart sourcing upgrades and discreet development projects.
- Provide targeted support – Our extensive database means we can provide focused support that fills the gaps you’re currently experiencing. In addition to software development our capable team can also assist with other areas, such as writing specification and wireframes.
- Speed to market – With the right team in place, you can speed up how long it takes to deliver your services or product to market. In a highly competitive industry, speed is essential.
- Improved return on investment – Offshore IT software development allows you the flexibility to pay for those skills that will really add value to your project for as long as you need them. With a cost-effective model. Your return on investment will rise.
- Access experienced developers – Offshore development allows you to choose the developers with the level of experience your project demands, including those that have successfully completed projects in your sectors.
DEG Signal have contracted RSK Business Solutions Ltd on many occasions in order to provide Operational Risk Assessments for our GRIP 3 and 4 signalling design projects. RSK Business Solutions risk team have proved to be experts in their field and make themselves available to give advice whenever it is requested of them. When working with RSK Business Solutions Ltd we can rest assured that the operational risk elements of our projects are covered so that we can concentrate on our core design and project management functions and deliver our projects to the satisfaction of our clients. We would look forward to continuing our collaboration with RSK Business Solutions Ltd on future projects.
Mott MacDonald has contracted RSK Business Solutions Ltd for over 10 years to support us with operational risk assessment on many of our signalling projects. Their team of risk assessors have proved to be competent, approachable and have always worked with us to achieve some challenging deadlines.
Babcock International (then First Engineering Ltd) first worked with RSK Business Solutions Ltd in 2004 on the West Coast Modernisation Project Line Speed Enhancements. Since then they have provided operational risk assessment support on many infrastructure and signalling projects of varying sizes. The RSK Business Solutions Ltd team have always been attentive to our requirements and professional in their manner. They continue to be flexible and committed to meet the deadlines of our projects and as the technical experts we know that RSK Business Solutions Ltd can be relied upon to provide the right advice at the right time. I look forward to working with the team on future projects.
The Sustainability and Environmental Risk Management System (SERMS) written by RSK Business Solutions Ltd was adopted and deployed by MACE and is now used on all UK construction projects. The system advises and guides our project managers through the complex legal compliance issues that come with large construction projects taken on by MACE. Recently, the system has been adapted for the global market and has been well received. RSK Business Solutions Ltd adopt a consultative approach which is backed by a fundamental understanding of construction and environmental domains which set them apart from other software suppliers