SPRINT-Driven Agile Development
At RSK Business Solutions, agile software development means communicating and collaborating with our clients to develop bespoke agile software solutions that meet their specific requirements.
Agile software is a simple and productive way of developing software solutions - from mobile apps, to websites. It is a great way to ensure success in an unpredictable business landscape. Agile software development first evolved from the methods set out in the 2001 Agile Manifesto by a group of software practitioners.
Agile software development creates business solutions via collaboration; Agile software encourages discussion between ourselves, the client and our dedicated development teams and regular iterations of key project deliverables. This enables the agile software and products that we create to be tailor made to you.
Our Agile Development Approach
Burn Down Chart
Sprint / Product Release
The RSK Group’s goal is to provide the best service to our customers. Agile development encourages constant changes (even at the later stages of product development), and promotes face-to-face conversations with clients as well as between business teams and developers. It also recommends frequent delivery of working agile software as the measure of progress. This approach ensures that the process of product development remains dynamic and cohesive.
Key Benefits of Using Our Agile Software Development Service
The Agile Development approach ensures that you, as the client, are involved at every stage of the product development lifecycle. The progress made can be based on items prioritised by you during periodic reviews. The advantages of agile software development are compelling, especially in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing business environment.
- Requirements can be Changed: We will provide various stages of working software in short, 2-3 week intervals (SPRINTS). The features delivered can be reviewed and requirements or priorities adapted as per those features that offer the highest value.
- Improved Transparency: Agile Development encourages ownership and coordination between stakeholders to ensure everyone is on the same page and provides an interconnected view of the key deliverables. It ensures that critical issues are caught early and the entire team is always up-to-date with the latest progress.
- Improved Quality: We believe that continuous testing is vital to the success of a project. With Agile Development, any issues can be highlighted immediately and resolved quickly to ensure the best quality final product.
- Cost Control: The focus on meeting project timelines, even with evolving requirements, means that the cost of development remains well under control.
- Faster Time to Market: Continuous interaction means that the end-product will be completely in-line with what you want. Also, our deliverance of working software at each phase of development will mean that the chances of defects at a later stage are minimal and, therefore, the risks of delay when deploying your product are significantly reduced.
RSK Business Solutions has in-house agile scrum masters to manage the agile software development process. Agile scrum is an agile methodology that has gained increasing popularity in the software development community due to its simplicity and proven success rate. Given our experience in agile and scrum project development, you can rely on us and our agile design to deliver a high quality product within a committed timeframe that is a perfect match for your business.
Some of our clients for whom we have recently developed agile software solutions include: National Grid, Network Rail, Lend Lease Consulting, Total and William Pears Group. With our many years of experience in developing bespoke agile software for a number of varied businesses, we are confident that we can help build a system that is unique and well synchronized with your business.